CPS employs a field service team that consists of former OEM engineers each having a minimum of ten years equipment expertise. Our engineers are full time employees that participate in every level of customer support. Our engineers are ready when needed to support any customer requirement.
- Emergency down support
- Periodic Maintenance
- Installation Support
- Equipment wellness and audit support
- Lab space and Resources
- On Site Service Contracts
- Bank of Billable Hours Contracts
- Scheduled Site Visit Contracts for Wellness checks
- Customer response to issues/requests on legacy toolsets
Telephone and email support for:
- Part Number inquiries
- Documentation requests
- Standard maintenance questions
Remote Service Video Program (RSVP)
The Remote Service Video Program provides a unique technical support option, via telephone and video conferencing, to help end users identify system issues and provide action items to aid in recovering down equipment when an onsite visit may be unjustifiable. This economical support option eliminates excessive service and expense costs of having a Field Service Engineer travel to the facility.